Introduce Yourself 02/10/2017If you would like you can introduce yourself to the forum.
Help us make a great forum 02/24/2017We are looking for people to help out with the forum voluntarily just to post on the forum and keep things going. You will become a moderator and will have the power to manage posts. Roles:
Move posts that are in the wrong place
Delete spam and offensive posts
Give warnings to people abusing the forum and not going by the rules
Post on the forum to keep things interesting If you would like to be a moderator of just a part of the forum for example the Second Life section and manage that area this is also helpful. So if you have worked on a forum before or know how one works contact the admin (http://ontopica.net/profile/1-brockied/) and be part of our team. Let's make a great forum!.
These are the forum rules. Every user must follow and respect them.
- Do not spam the forum or members via PM
- Do not post links to illegal websites
- Do not upload illegal files
- Do not upload images of sexual nature (This is only allowed on the adult forums that are out of public view)
- Do not be abusive
- Try not to swear, its just better for our members who want to have a sensible conversation.
- Do not bully members
- Do not correct people about their spelling, some people may have learning difficulties.
- Do not shout on the forum. This means don't use caps lock on when writing your message for example: HELLO. This means your shouting and some people might take offence.
THIS FORUM ALLOWS FREE SPEECH
Politics and religion can get very heated up in discussions, but in this forum we will not block someone from making a different view even if most people don't like what they hear.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF BREAKING THE RULES
Anyone caught doing any of the above that show as do not depending on the offence will either get a warning, be banned temporarily for a period of time or blocked from the website indefinitely. Anyone swearing a lot may get a warning.
Our moderators monitor the website, they will try their best to keep the forum safe and clean though as the forum gets popular it will get hard to monitor everything that happens here, so ask if you can help if you see anything suspicious. Moderators will move posts that may be in the wrong place to keep the forum organised.
Reporting people and posts
We encourage members to report anyone who is not going by the rules or any posts that you feel are not suitable, it helps our moderators with managing the forum.
Contact the moderators
The moderators are there to help if you need anything. If you are getting unwanted private messages please contact us.